Custom Search

Thursday, April 07, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance

There is a great show called "So You Think You Can Dance" that I watch all the time on Whole home DVR service. This show is truly hilarious and fun to watch. People compete with dance moves on this show, in order to make it in the big leagues of dancers. These people compete in order to become backup dancers for major music artists or famous choreographers.

I just love this show because there is so much passion expressed on it. People are so passionate about dancing and they express it in the most creative ways. People are all sorts of dancers on this show, and I love watching every second of it. I love seeing people t! hat can do break dancing, as well as people that can do ballet. I think watching the ballet dancers on this show try to do modern dancing is incredibly interesting to watch. I have such a passion for dance myself that I truly enjoy this show to the max. I think anyone who has an open mind and loves creative expression will enjoy watching this program. This show just has such a beautiful core to it, in that everyone on this show has immense talent. I think that every person who appears on this show should be given some sort of prize, because they are all just so fabulous in the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home