Custom Search

Monday, August 24, 2009

Zappos--Your One Stop Shopping Place

A while ago, I was watching Donald Trump's show The Apprentice and they had a show on a company called Zappos. At the time, I wasn't sure about what the company was or what the company did, so I didn't research it, but I knew it had to be a pretty good company because Donald Trump doesn't put his name out there for just any company. As time went on, I heard more and more about Zappos and even saw commercials on it. Eventually, I decided to check it out.

Well, looking through the website, I was excited to see a one stop shop for everything I could want. I saw different brands of clothing of all price ranges and all kinds of shoes, ranging from Nike to just about any brand I could possibly look for.

I haven't shopped there, yet, but I am excited to make my first purchase. I think the best thing I like is that I can order today and get my products tomorrow. More importantly, I like that there is free shipping both ways. Some of my friends have ordered from there and they give it rave reviews. Take some time and check out the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home